Consulting: The digital signage BootCamp.
Saddle Ranch Digital (SRD) is a company that has been programming and deploying place-based media networks for over 25 years. With 100% success rate, our philosophy has been to lead with performance-focused content first without getting distracted with the excitement of technology. A simple focus that's proven to work.
What is the BootCamp?
SRD has developed a full immersion and interactive BootCamp to train your key personnel in all business aspects surrounding the development of a successful digital out-of-home network.
BootCamp will help you figure out your Total Digital Signage Solution
Some of the questions we'll help you answer...
- Why should you use Digital Signage?
- What is the role of content?
- What form will your content take?
- What are "dwell times" and "day-parting?
- How can you attract and engage the audience most effectively?
- What software capabilities will you require?
- What hardware will best serve your needs?
- How do you integrate with existing technology?
- How will you deploy?
- How will you manage the network?
Who teaches the BootCamp?
Want to know more? Get the details at SRDBootCamp.com and register online or call 310-746-5652.
Kim Sarubbi and Paul Flanigan who each have years of real-world experience are your instructors.
See Kim's credentials here. See Paul's credentials here.